After months of earnest effort *drum roll please* we finally got our site off the ground! YAY! Phoebe & I have an official site for our business and you can check it out here: www.eightyfifthstreet.ca. You’d have to ask us what the name means (which took us months to come up with as well!).
We are constantly evolving and improving our skills, so please check the site often for new things. There’s a blog attached to it now; which means that I won’t be updating this blog often :( I will still try to post as much as I can…maybe random musings just to keep the page alive! With all that said…I’m moving onto a different topic….
This year I turn 25! It might not be such a milestone and I’m not much of a wishlist kind of person (except on Pinterest) but I thought it’d be cool to write out 25 things I would like to see happen/have in this 25th year of my life :)
*the numbers are arbitrary…I list them as I think about it….
- Ray Ban aviators (finally got contacts this year…).
- New camera (Nikon D800…I am waiting for you to be less of a rumour and more of a reality…yes, Nikon Rumours…I am talking to you).
- New lenses and other camera equipment (for the business… to go with the new camera of course…pro-body, pro-lens…’nuff said).
- New watch (another Nixon perhaps…what’s with me liking things that start with the letter N?).
- New boots (fall/winter boots).
- Our business to really flourish and have clients that we’ll keep for a long while :)
- New clothbound books.
- Great vacation :)
- Learn a ton of new things about life, photography, running a business etc.
- Spend more time with family and enjoy it.
- Drive to farther places.
- Help out. Give blood. Volunteer.
- Photograph a lovely wedding.
- **Wow thinking of 25 things…is hard**
- Learn to rest. Sabbath.
- Read more (A Song of Fire and Ice series…I will finish you…).
- Lose weight? (Hahaha…I think this is on every girl’s wishlist)
- To LOVE more with Christ’s love.
- **Good God…I need to think of 6 more…**
- Play the guitar more and sing more…(hey, I ain’t no Adele but as long as it’s in the comfort of my room…).
- Spend time with friends…get to know them a bit more. Invest in their lives a bit more.
- Learn to embrace my mistakes and flaws and improve my strengths!
- Go to a concert…or two.
- Listen better.
- Celebrate all the little things in life.